Auto Accident Attorney: Helping You Understand Personal Injury Protection

//Auto Accident Attorney: Helping You Understand Personal Injury Protection

Auto Accident Attorney: Helping You Understand Personal Injury Protection

As a state that sees a lot of car accidents, Florida offers Personal Injury Protection laws. An auto accident attorney can help you understand the ins and outs of Personal Injury Protection laws and how it applies to your Bradenton car accident.

What Is Personal Injury Protection?

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is commonly known as “no-fault” insurance. This insurance covers any injuries in an incident, regardless of who was at fault. However, understanding how PIP works and what is covered can be confusing.

What Does Personal Injury Protection Insurance Cover?

Fortunately, Florida PIP covers a great deal. With PIP, you have coverage for medical costs, lost wages, and death benefits.

  • Medical Costs. Crash injuries can be extensive. Hopefully, you emerge unscathed, but if not, you will be glad to have PIP to help you cover your medical bills. When you make a PIP claim, you can include Medical care and medication, surgery and hospital expenses, costs for rehabilitation, diagnostic testing, and ambulance services.
  • Lost Wages. When you are in a crash, any injuries you suffer from may leave you unable to work for a lengthy period of time. In cases where you are unable to work, you may miss out on much-needed income. If you are disabled by an accident, PIP will cover 60% of your wages up to $10,000.
  • Death Benefits. If the unthinkable happens and someone dies in a crash, the policyholder is covered by PIP. This coverage includes funeral costs, burial expenses, and more.

If you have any questions about how this coverage may affect your case, you can call an auto accident attorney in Bradenton to help you understand the coverage of your insurance.

Trust an Auto Accident Attorney to Get the Coverage You Deserve

If you are in a car accident in the state will only cover 80% of your expenses. While this is a great benefit for drivers, you could still be hit with a hefty bill for the remaining 20%. Moreover, for non-emergency injuries, the limit of coverage for your benefits is $2500. By working with an auto accident attorney in Bradenton, you can ensure that you receive the proper coverage and compensation you deserve.

When you need a reliable auto accident attorney in the Bradenton area, call K LAW, PLLC. We help our clients recover from an accident by helping with everything from finding a rental car, directing them to the best medical care, working with insurance companies, and more. We bring the right tools to the table to help you find the right solution. With our assistance, you can make sure that your life gets back on track as soon as possible. Call us today at 941-242-5550 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.

By | 2017-11-27T16:56:49+00:00 October 31st, 2017|Categories: Auto Accident|Tags: , , , , |