Having the confidence that a knowledgeable accident attorney will help you through your time of need in St. Petersburg is the first step to staying calm in a disastrous situation. At K LAW, PLLC, we know how devastated people can become after a car collision, but would like to stress the importance of staying calm if the unexpected ever happens to you.
A Knowledgeable Accident Attorney Can Help You Stay Calm After a Collision
The things that go through a person’s minds in St. Petersburg after a collision are without number. People stress out about the damage to their vehicle, are devastated by their injuries, and panic about the cost of it all. That is why knowing that you have access to a knowledgeable accident attorney when you need one can be a huge benefit even before a crash occurs. You can drive safely and let go of the fear that something could happen because if it does, you will not need to face it alone.
The questions that people often stress about after a collision include:
- How will I afford the damage to my vehicle?
- How will I drive to work tomorrow without a car
- This driver is blaming me, how can I defend my innocence?
- Will my insurance cover car damages?
- Will their insurance cover my medical expenses?
- What hospital or doctor should I call?
- Who do I turn to and where do I start to get things resolved?
- How long will all of this take?
These are natural questions to ask an accident attorney, especially for someone who has never been in a similar situation. That is why we are here; we deal with collisions of all shapes and sizes in St. Petersburg. Not only do we have experience with the legal matters, but we will also have answers to many of the other questions you are stressing over. You do not need to get worked up— staying calm will allow you do the right things and retain control of your situation.
We Offer Personal Service so You Can Recover
When it comes to the nitty-gritty details, things like getting to work in St. Petersburg without your car or figuring out which doctors you should choose may come as an afterthought. However, having an experienced accident attorney on your side will help you cover all the bases. We cater to our clients beyond the basics and will help you with more than just filing a claim.
At K LAW, PLLC in St. Petersburg, an accident attorney will help you with things like getting a rental car and figuring out which doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and other medical specialists the insurance company will cover.
We will help you by:
- Talking to the insurance adjusters, defense lawyers, and anyone else involved, so you do not have to.
- Redeeming lost wages or securing future earnings if you are suffering from a long-term or permanent injury.
- Making medical claims and dealing with the doctors and physicians.
- Filing your case and making sure you understand where you are in the process as we work together.
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters to agree on a settlement you are satisfied with, and getting the necessary payments for vehicle damage.
- Assisting you with vehicle repairs if your car needs to be fixed.
By working with us, you will be allowed to focus on your recovery while we take care of the stressful details.
Get Your Free Consultation with Your Auto Accident Attorneys at K LAW, PLLC
Again, we hope that the confidence of knowing you have experienced accident attorneys on your side will reduce the stress that comes after a collision in St. Petersburg. Stay calm, focus on your recovery, and let us help you deal with the rest. For your free consultation, call K LAW, PLLC today at (813) 866-8600.