Accidents happen, and they cannot be predicted. If you or a loved one is the victim of personal injury from an accident in St. Petersburg, call a personal injury attorney at K LAW, PLLC right away. When wrongful conduct or the negligence of another person or party causes you any sort of physical pain, you should not have to suffer alone. Let us help you defend yourself and get the compensation you deserve.
What is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury is something that happens to you because someone in St. Petersburg did not fulfill their legal obligations or acted violently towards you, causing you physical pain. Your personal injury attorney at K LAW, PLLC cannot erase what has already happened, but we can pursue compensation for the expenses and financial losses that resulted from your grievance. This may include:
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Punitive damages (in some cases)
We will take you through the entire process required to get the compensation that you deserve as a result of your accident or grievance in St. Petersburg.
What Does the Process Consist of?
To properly file your case, your personal injury attorney must understand the wrong that was done to you. With their help, we can find legal grounds for your suit and prove that someone else was significantly more responsible than you were in the matter.
We will help build your case with the following:
- Gathering proof and evidence. Proof is vital when it comes to any case, and we will help you dig up anything that may play a viable role in convincing the judge or insurance agents of your innocence. This includes photographs, eyewitnesses that may have been on site at the St. Petersburg location where the accident occurred, structural prints, surveillance footage, and other valuable proof. We understand that you will not have all of this on-hand, so we will help do the digging to find it.
- Negotiating with adjusters. Negotiating with insurance adjusters is a skill of its own. Your personal injury attorney will need to understand the worth of your case and stand strong to make sure that you get what you deserve. Insurance agents do not want to offer any more compensation than they must, so it is our goal to make sure that we reach a settlement that is truly fair and satisfactory for your pain and suffering. We are staffed with former insurance adjusters, so we know how they work and what they are looking for.
- Making sure that you get the treatment you need. Some physical conditions require specialists and treatments that you may not be familiar with. There is nothing more daunting than trying to find the right doctor in the midst of debilitating physical pain. We seek out the best possible treatment facilities and specialists in St. Petersburg so you can focus on your recovery, assisted by the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are in capable and caring hands.
- Preparing you for trial, should it be necessary. Not all cases will require a trial. However, if it is necessary, your personal injury attorney will prepare you thoroughly. We can gather the documents and proof needed to help you develop your testimony for the judge.
Throughout the process, your personal injury attorney will keep you posted to make sure you are updated as your case unfolds in St. Petersburg. When you have any questions or need guidance, we are here for you.
Do Not Suffer Alone — Call Your Personal Injury Attorney K LAW, PLLC Today!
Calling for a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after your accident occurs in St. Petersburg helps us to gather as much evidence and take the necessary actions while your situation is still fresh on everyone’s mind. Time has a tendency to blur things, so the best thing you can do is to act right away while the incident is fresh and your evidence is easier to track down.
No worries about your consultation— it is free, and will not oblige you to anything. Just give us a call at (813) 866-8600 or contact us here to discuss what happened, and we will help you understand what your case looks like from a legal point of view.