If you are the victim of negligence or wrongful conduct in Tampa, a personal injury lawyer at K LAW, PLLC may be able to help you obtain justice.
What Constitutes Personal Injury?
Grievances can happen anywhere you are dealing with others. A personal injury lawyer in Tampa can represent you after being hurt as a result of negligence or another type of reckless behavior from another person or entity.
This may include:
- Another person or persons
- A Government agency
- Your place of employment
- Other companies, entities, or businesses
Grievance resulting from another party can be difficult to prove when the lines of fault are blurred. Was there a high percentage of negligence on your part? Many details go into determining fault and what percentage of fault lays on you and all parties involved in the incident.
What Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
A personal injury lawyer in Tampa can help you walk through the processes necessary to obtain compensation for the injuries you suffered. They can assist you with:
- Gathering the Necessary Evidence. The attorneys at K LAW, PLLC are familiar with what proof your insurance adjuster or Florida judge may require in your case. They help you gather the strongest evidence possible including eyewitness testimonials, photographs and the valuable details within them, video surveillance footage, medical records, and testimonials from medical providers if necessary.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies. A personal injury lawyer in Tampa can save you the hassle and avoid the pitfalls that many people fall into when dealing with insurance adjusters on their own. The goal of the insurance agent is to minimize your claim and disprove the significance of your grievance. If you are not prepared to answer correctly, you may negate your claim simply from the words that you choose to describe your situation. An attorney knows which words to use and how to negotiate a reasonable settlement that you can feel is fair in your case. When a reasonable settlement is not negotiable with the insurance agent, your attorney can file your case.
- Preparing you for Trial. If a trial is necessary, your personal injury lawyer in Tampa can prepare you and your case for trial. They can walk you through the evidence they have gathered to prepare you to testify and aggressively represent you in court.
What is there to Gain?
What you may gain depends on your injuries and the losses you suffered as a result of them.
- Lost Wages. If you lost wages as a result of your grievance because the injuries prevented your return to work, you may be eligible to recover some or partial income for the period in which you did not work.
- Pain and Suffering. If you suffered physical and psychological pain as a result of the other party’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be awarded based on pain and suffering.
- Medical Expenses. You may be compensated for the care that you have gone through and future rehabilitation expenses that you may continue in the future.
- Punitive Damages. If the defendant is ordered to defer or reform from the conduct that caused your injuries you may receive a punitive damages award.
Your Personal Injury Lawyer at K LAW, PLLC
A personal injury lawyer knows how to help you through the hardships you are facing after experiencing physical or psychological injuries as a result of another party’s negligence or wrongdoing in Tampa. These unexpected occurrences are difficult to understand, and it is confusing to discern what actions to take. The attorneys at K LAW, PLLC believe in obtaining justice for their clients and can fight for yours!
If you need representation in the court of law or help in reaching a suitable settlement with insurance providers, give us a call today at (813) 866-8600 to discuss your individual case. We do not charge you any fees unless we win your case. We are all the help you need!