For your personal injury lawyer to understand your injuries and prove that you were not at fault in the St. Petersburg court room, you are advised to see a physician as soon as possible. Do not delay going to a doctor— the longer you wait, the more valuable evidence is lost. However, that is far from the only reason to get treatment— your health may be a risk!

Finding the best physician for the type of injury incurred can be a challenge within itself, especially if the grievance requires a specialist.

What Specialist Should You Go To?

It is always a good first step to see your primary care doctor in St. Petersburg who can give you a general overview and refer you to a specialist. A general overview may help your personal injury lawyer gauge your physical state and help you with your next step.

Here are three specialists to consider:


If the harm done to you affected your musculoskeletal system or if you were in a vehicle accident, a chiropractor in St. Petersburg will be able to run x-rays, scans, examine your body, and give a professional diagnosis about your physical status. Chiropractors are capable of spotting a variety of disorders that are related to general health. Their opinion is worthwhile for any injuries related to the muscular, nervous, or skeletal systems.


If you are suffering as a result of damage to your head, brain, spinal cord, or nervous system, a neurologist will be the specialist to help you understand what is going on. These types of injuries can be very complicated and a detailed medical report can help your personal injury lawyer build your defense.


When foot or ankle grievances happen, a podiatrist is a specialist that deals with this area of the body. Podiatrists perform surgeries, help patients with various corrective procedures or devices, and refer patients to a physical therapist if the grievance can be adjusted non-invasively.

Call K LAW to Talk to Your Personal Injury Lawyer

We understand the hardship of trying to find the right specialist in St. Petersburg while enduring pain. Your personal injury lawyer can help you in your search to find a doctor or specialist for your treatments. Do not delay in getting treatment; contact K LAW, PLLC or call for your free consultation at (727) 201-8444.